Category:Flora by continent
This category is the top level for the flora of the nine botanical continents defined in the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD).
A non-WGSRPD "supercontinent" is currently also used for categorizing plant distributions: Category:Flora of Asia combines the categories Category:Flora of temperate Asia and Category:Flora of tropical Asia.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flora by continent.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Flora of Europe (18 C, 1,109 P)
- ► Flora of North America (28 C, 1,649 P)
- ► Flora of Oceania (12 C, 9 P)
- ► Flora of the Pacific (9 C, 43 P)
- ► Flora of South America (19 C, 1,073 P)