|Wikimedia Commons has media related to British Columbia.|
British Columbia is the western-most province of Canada. It is the third largest province in both size and population. British Columbia borders the Pacific Ocean on its west, the American state of Alaska on its northwest, Yukon Territory and the Northwest Territories to its north, the province of Alberta on the east, and the American states of Washington, Idaho, and Montana on the south. Formed by the union of the Colony of Vancouver Island and the Colony of British Columbia in 1866 into the United Colonies of Vancouver Island and British Columbia, British Columbia joined Confederation as the sixth province in 1871. The capital is Victoria. Its largest city, Vancouver, is the third-largest metropolitan area in Canada.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► British Columbia law (9 C, 12 P)
- ► Natural history of British Columbia (5 C, 27 P)
- ► Organizations based in British Columbia (9 C, 47 P)
- ► Transport in British Columbia (16 C, 21 P)
- ► British Columbia stubs (6 C, 563 P)
- ► British Columbia templates (4 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "British Columbia"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).