Category:Compositions for keyboard
Compositions for keyboard instruments. Baroque and pre-Baroque keyboard works written for clavier (any keyboard instrument) should be included in this category, but compositions written specifically for one instrument should be put in its relevant category.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Compositions for keyboard"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Parthenia (music)
- Parthenia Inviolata
- Partitas for keyboard (Bach)
- Prelude (Toccata) and Fugue in E major, BWV 566
- Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 543
- Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846
- Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 870
- Prelude and Fugue in C minor, BWV 847
- Prelude and Fugue in C-sharp minor, BWV 849
- Prelude and Fugue in G minor, BWV 861