|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ecoregions.|
Ecoregions are defined by the World Wide Fund for Nature as "relatively large units of land or water containing a distinct assemblage of natural communities and species, with boundaries that approximate the original extent of natural communities prior to major land-use change".
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Ecoregion stubs (118 P)
- ► Biodiversity hotspots (12 C, 77 P)
- ► Grasslands (9 C, 39 P)
- ► Swamps (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Terrestrial biomes (15 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Ecoregions"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Laurentia (bioregion)
- List of biogeographic provinces
- List of ecoregions (WWF)
- List of ecoregions in Hungary
- List of ecoregions in the Czech Republic
- List of freshwater ecoregions (WWF)
- List of marine ecoregions
- List of pine barrens
- List of terrestrial ecoregions (WWF)
- Lists of ecoregions
- Lists of ecoregions by country