Category:Educational institutions established in 1868
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1868.|
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|19th century:||1800s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1900s|
|1860s:||1860 | 1861 | 1862 | 1863 | 1864 | 1865 | 1866 | 1867 | 1868 | 1869 | 1870|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Technische Universität München (2 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1868"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Andrew's-Sewanee School
- St. Anne School (Columbus, Georgia)
- Saint Benedict's Preparatory School
- St James College (Brisbane)
- St. Joseph High School (Victoria, Texas)
- St. Joseph's Academy (Baton Rouge)
- St Mary's College, Hobart
- St. Peter's High School (Mansfield, Ohio)
- University of Pennsylvania School of Design
- Southbridge Primary School
- St. Vincent's Seminary (Germantown)
- Stanton College Preparatory School
- Straight University
- Sullins College