Category:Educational institutions established in 1868
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1868.|
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|19th century:||1800s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1900s|
|1860s:||1860 | 1861 | 1862 | 1863 | 1864 | 1865 | 1866 | 1867 | 1868 | 1869 | 1870|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Technische Universität München (2 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1868"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Andrew's-Sewanee School
- St. Anne School (Columbus, Georgia)
- Saint Benedict's Preparatory School
- St James College (Brisbane)
- St. Joseph High School (Victoria, Texas)
- St. Joseph's Academy (Baton Rouge)
- St. Joseph's Higher Secondary School, Cuddalore
- St Mary's College, Hobart
- St. Peter's High School (Mansfield, Ohio)
- University of Pennsylvania School of Design
- Southbridge Primary School
- St. Vincent's Seminary (Germantown)
- Stanton College Preparatory School
- Straight University