Category:Educational institutions established in the 1550s
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Articles should be categorised by year for 1800 and later, by decade for 1500 to 1799, by century for before 1500, and placed in Category:Educational institutions with year of establishment missing for unknown dates.
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|16th century:||1500s | 10s | 20s | 30s | 40s | 50s | 60s | 70s | 80s | 90s | 1600s|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in the 1550s.|
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in the 1550s"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- King Edward VI Academy
- King Edward VI College, Nuneaton
- King Edward VI College, Stourbridge
- King Edward VI Grammar School, Chelmsford
- King Edward VI School, Bury St Edmunds
- The King Edward VI School, Morpeth
- King Edward VI School, Southampton
- King Edward's School, Bath
- King Edward's School, Birmingham
- King Edward's School, Witley
- Kölcsey Ferenc National College
- Kubat Pasha Madrasa