Category:Educational institutions established in the 15th century
Educational institutions established in the 15th-century, or older institutions which were re-founded in the 15th-century. The 15th-century is year 1401 through year 1500.
- Articles should be categorised by year for 1800 and later, by decade for 1500 to 1799, by century for before 1500, and placed in Category:Educational institutions with year of establishment missing for unknown dates.
|Century:||4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC | 0 | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in the 15th century.|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► University of Poitiers (1 C, 9 P)
- ► University of Tübingen (2 C, 8 P)
- ► University of Würzburg (3 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in the 15th century"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St Bartholomew's School
- St Catharine's College, Cambridge
- St Dunstan's College
- University of Santiago de Compostela
- Sevenoaks School
- Skegness Grammar School
- Sponne School
- University of St Andrews
- St Mary's College, Oxford
- St Salvator's College, St Andrews
- Stockport Grammar School
- Sudbury Grammar School