Category:Flora of Australasia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the purposes of this category, "Australasia" is defined in accordance with the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD), namely as one of the nine "botanical continents". It includes the following regions:
- The definition of Australasia in the WGSRPD is smaller than other biogeographical definitions of Australasia, such as the Australasian ecozone.
- Native taxa of the lowest rank are included if they occur widely in the botanical continent, otherwise they should be included in the flora of one or more of the constituent regions. Higher taxa are included only if endemic.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Bryophyta of Australasia (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Dasymalla (6 P)
- ► Garden plants of Australasia (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Hemiphora (4 P)
- ► Kunzea (36 P)
- ► Muniria (4 P)
- ► Orchids of Australasia (2 C)
- ► Trees of Australasia (2 C)
Pages in category "Flora of Australasia"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).