Category:Flora of the Southwestern Pacific
For guidance on using flora distribution categories, see WP:PLANTS/Using the WGSRPD.
|WGSRPD code: 60 (level 2)|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flora of Southwestern Pacific.|
- For the purposes of this category, "Southwestern Pacific" is defined in accordance with the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD).
- It is defined as constituting the following countries and islands: Fiji, Gilbert Islands, Howland Island-Baker Island Islands, Nauru, Niue, New Caledonia, Phoenix Islands, Samoa, Santa Cruz Islands, Tokelau-Manihiki, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Wallis-Futuna Islands; and part of the Melanesia ecoregion (excluding New Guinea and Papua New Guinea).
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Flora of Fiji (2 C, 35 P)
- ► Flora of the Gilbert Islands (3 P)
- ► Flora of the Phoenix Islands (2 P)
- ► Flora of Vanuatu (3 C, 30 P)
- ► Flora of Wallis and Futuna (2 P)
Pages in category "Flora of the Southwestern Pacific"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).