Category:Government of Puerto Rico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government of Puerto Rico.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Constitution of Puerto Rico (6 P)
- ► Commonwealth constitutional officers of Puerto Rico (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Disaster preparedness in Puerto Rico (3 P)
- ► Foreign relations of Puerto Rico (1 P)
- ► Judiciary of Puerto Rico (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Legislative branch of the government of Puerto Rico (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Municipalities of Puerto Rico (45 C, 79 P)
- ► Referendums in Puerto Rico (16 P)
Pages in category "Government of Puerto Rico"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Political party strength in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Commission on Public Service
- Puerto Rico Electoral Comptroller
- Puerto Rico Federal Relations Act of 1950
- Puerto Rico Health Reform
- Puerto Rico Mayors Association
- Puerto Rico Mayors Federation
- Puerto Rico Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions
- Puerto Rico Science, Technology and Research Trust