Category:History of Mumbai
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Mumbai.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Ethnic groups in Mumbai (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Forts around Mumbai (16 P)
- ► Governors of Bombay (85 P)
- ► History of Mumbai (1947–present) (2 C, 35 P)
- ► Portuguese structures in Mumbai (5 P)
- ► Royal residences in Mumbai (1 P)
- ► Ships built in Bombay (1 P)
Pages in category "History of Mumbai"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Bahadur Khan Gilani
- John Archibald Ballard
- Bandra Municipal Committee
- Banganga Tank
- Belapur Fort
- Bhandari Militia
- Bhima of Mahikavati
- Bombay Before the British: the Indo-portuguese layer.
- Bombay Citizens' Committee
- Bombay City Improvement Trust
- Bombay Coast and River Steam Navigation Company
- Bombay Courier
- Bombay plague epidemic
- Bombay Quadrangular
- Bombay Shipping and Iron Shipping Companies
- Bombay Spinning and Weaving Company
- Bombay Talkies
- British Electric Traction Company (Mumbai)