Category:History of sugar
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Sugar barons (4 P)
Pages in category "History of sugar"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Serpon Sugar Mill
- Castillo Serrallés
- Slave Trade Act 1807
- Slavery in the British and French Caribbean
- St. Joe Company
- Sucreries Raffineries Bulgares
- Sugar Act
- Sugar Duties Act 1846
- Sugar Intervention
- Sugar plantations in Hawaii
- Sugar production in Sri Lanka
- Sugar production in the Danish West Indies
- Sugar side letter