Category:Languages of Southeast Asia
|This is a non-diffusing subcategory of Category:Languages of Asia.
It includes languages that can also be found in the parent category, or in diffusing subcategories of the parent.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Languages of Southeast Asia.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Austronesian languages (6 C, 24 P)
- ► Languages of Brunei (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Languages of East Timor (2 C, 27 P)
- ► Languages of Indonesia (19 C, 381 P)
- ► Languages of the Philippines (7 C, 34 P)
- ► Languages of Singapore (6 C, 23 P)
- ► Languages of Thailand (7 C, 67 P)
- ► Languages of Vietnam (4 C, 84 P)
Pages in category "Languages of Southeast Asia"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).