Category:Late Middle Ages
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Late Middle Ages.|
- The Late Middle Ages − Late Medieval Period (c.14th and 15th centuries) — the last period of the Middle Ages in European history.
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Kalmar Union (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Lordship of Ireland (7 C, 23 P)
- ► Popular revolt in late-medieval Europe (3 C, 31 P)
- ► Renaissance (17 C, 26 P)
- ► Scotland in the Late Middle Ages (3 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Late Middle Ages"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).