Category:Members of the Rajya Sabha
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
Membership is limited to 250 members, 12 of whom are chosen by the President of India for their expertise in specific fields of art, literature, science, and social services. These members are known as nominated members. The remainder of the body is elected by state and territorial legislatures.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Members of the Rajya Sabha.|
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- ► Rajya Sabha members from Bihar (81 P)
- ► Rajya Sabha members from Chhattisgarh (14 P)
- ► Rajya Sabha members from Delhi (10 P)
- ► Rajya Sabha members from Nagaland (6 P)
- ► Rajya Sabha members from Odisha (50 P)
- ► Rajya Sabha members from Rajasthan (38 P)
- ► Rajya Sabha members from Sikkim (5 P)
- ► Rajya Sabha members from West Bengal (50 P)
Pages in category "Members of the Rajya Sabha"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).