Category:Parliament of Canada
The Parliament of Canada (French: Parlement du Canada) is Canada's legislative branch, seated at Parliament Hill in Ottawa, Ontario. According to Section 17 of the Constitution Act, 1867, Parliament consists of three components: the Sovereign (la Couronne), the Senate (le Sénat), and the House of Commons (la Chambre des communes).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Parliament of Canada.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Canadian federal legislation (1 C, 142 P)
- ► Parliament of Canada buildings (18 P)
- ► House of Commons of Canada (7 C, 13 P)
- ► Members of the Parliament of Canada (3 C)
- ► Parliamentary procedure in Canada (4 P)
- ► Parliamentary records of Canada (1 P)
- ► Senate of Canada (2 C, 8 P, 1 F)
- ► Parliament of Canada navigational boxes (1 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "Parliament of Canada"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).