Category:Political history of Puerto Rico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Boricua Popular Army (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Defunct political parties in Puerto Rico (18 P)
- ► Elections in Puerto Rico (6 C, 34 P)
- ► New Progressive Party of Puerto Rico (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Referendums in Puerto Rico (16 P)
- ► Truman assassination attempt (4 P)
Pages in category "Political history of Puerto Rico"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Political status of Puerto Rico
- Ponce massacre
- President's Task Force on Puerto Rico's Status
- Proposed political status for Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rican Commission
- Independence movement in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rican Independence Party
- Puerto Rican Nationalist Party
- Puerto Rican Nationalist Party revolts of the 1950s
- Puerto Rican Operating Area
- Puerto Ricans for Puerto Rico Party
- Puerto Rico Federal Relations Act of 1950
- Puerto Rico Reconstruction Administration