Category:Pre-statehood history of Washington (state)
The U.S. territory of Washington became a U.S. state on November 11, 1889.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Archaeological sites in Washington (state) (4 C, 19 P)
- ► Chinookan tribes (1 C, 7 P)
- ► History of indigenous peoples of the Pacific Northwest (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Lewis and Clark Expedition (2 C, 50 P)
- ► Native American history of Washington (state) (8 C, 57 P)
Pages in category "Pre-statehood history of Washington (state)"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).