|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stereotypes.|
|Look up stereotype in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Definition: Stereotype, a conventional, formulaic, and oversimplified conception, opinion, or image
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Age-related stereotypes (16 P)
- ► Childhood-related stereotypes (6 P)
- ► Deviance (sociology) (5 C, 21 P)
- ► Red hair (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Stereotypes"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Shifting standards model
- Social stigma
- Social stigma of obesity
- Spoiled child
- Starving artist
- Stereotype content model
- Stereotype embodiment theory
- Stereotype fit hypothesis
- Stereotypes of Africans
- Stereotypes of the British
- Stock character
- The Streets of Cairo