|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stereotypes.|
|Look up Stereotype in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Definition: Stereotype, a conventional, formulaic, and oversimplified conception, opinion, or image
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Age-related stereotypes (14 P)
- ► Childhood-related stereotypes (6 P)
- ► Deviance (sociology) (3 C, 25 P)
Pages in category "Stereotypes"
The following 106 pages are in this category, out of 106 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sexuality in music videos
- Shifting standards model
- Social stigma
- Social stigma of obesity
- Spoiled child
- Starving artist
- Stereotype content model
- Stereotype embodiment theory
- Stereotype fit hypothesis
- Stereotypes of Africans
- Stereotypes of Germans
- Stock character
- The Streets of Cairo, or the Poor Little Country Maid