Category:Treaties of the Second Brazilian Republic
|← Vargas-era Brazil||Brazilian military government →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the Second Brazilian Republic (1946–64). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by the Second Brazilian Republic remain in force for Brazil.
Pages in category "Treaties of the Second Brazilian Republic"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Inter-American Treaty of Reciprocal Assistance
- Statute of the International Atomic Energy Agency
- Articles of Agreement of the International Development Association
- Articles of Agreement of the International Finance Corporation
- Convention on the International Maritime Organization
- Constitution of the International Organization for Migration
- Constitution of the International Refugee Organization
- Constitution of the Pan American Health Organization
- International Plant Protection Convention
- Convention on the Political Rights of Women
- Protocol for Limiting and Regulating the Cultivation of the Poppy Plant, the Production of, International and Wholesale Trade in, and Use of Opium
- Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the United Nations
- Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the Specialized Agencies
- Protection of Wages Convention, 1949
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs