Category:United States patent law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|United States patent law|
|Types of patent claims|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► United States patent case law (1 C, 164 P)
- ► United States federal patent legislation (17 P)
- ► United States Patent and Trademark Office (4 C, 11 P)
- ► Patent monetization companies of the United States (1 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "United States patent law"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Patent misuse
- List of top United States patent recipients
- Patent term adjustment
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- Petition to make special
- Piano roll blues
- Point of novelty
- Post-sale restraint
- Edwin J. Prindle
- Printed matter (patent law)
- Projector (patent)
- Prosecution disclaimer
- Provisional application
- Public disclosure
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Patent Classification
- United States Patents Quarterly
- United States Senate Committee on Patents
- United States v. New Wrinkle, Inc.
- United States v. United States Gypsum Co.
- USPTO registration examination
- Utility (patent)