Category:World Heritage Sites in Greece
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to World Heritage Sites in Greece.|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "World Heritage Sites in Greece"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cave of the Apocalypse
- Church of Hosios David
- Church of Panagia Chalkeon
- Church of Prophet Elijah (Thessaloniki)
- Church of Saint Catherine, Thessaloniki
- Church of Saint Nicholas Orphanos
- Church of Saint Panteleimon (Thessaloniki)
- Church of the Acheiropoietos
- Church of the Holy Apostles (Thessaloniki)
- Church of the Saviour, Thessaloniki
- Corfu (city)