Category talk:Sex segregation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Proposed name change[edit]

This topic might be more accurately represented by the name "Gender segregation". The word sex can refer to gender or to various acts. Thundermaker (talk) 17:22, 12 March 2010 (UTC)

Technically, "sex" refers to physical appearance. Psychologists make a distinction between sex and gender. However, I am not opposed to a name change.--478jjjz (talk) 17:26, 12 March 2010 (UTC)