|This article's lead section may not adequately summarize key points of its contents. (December 2011)|
Educated at Edinburgh Academy with a degree in Law and Business from City University London. She completed the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at The College Of Law, London. Catherine reached the final of an Elite Model Look competition at the age of sixteen, but her parents insisted she finish studying for her Highers instead of starting modelling. Work includes Chanel and Dior, as well as Scottish wonder bra manufacturer Ultimo.
McQueen had a minor role in the Ice Palace in the Pierce Brosnan James Bond movie "Die Another Day" as a Russian model. and has presented a range of TV shows. She sang on the dance track Time after Time by Koishii & Hush which reached #15 in the US Billboard Dance/Club Play Song chart in April 2007. The Bond role has resulted in extra promotion of McQueen's work as a DJ, work she took up after the Writers Guild of America's strike in 2007-08.
As well as her appearance in Die Another Day, McQueen presented for programmes including The Big Breakfast, Sky Vegas, Sky Sports and MTV. She has had acting roles in The Bill and Judge John Deed.
- "Edinburgh Academy Alumni - Catherine McQueen". Edinburgh Academy. Retrieved 24 November 2010.
- "Catherine bonds with movie lifestyle". Edinburgh Evening News. 19 August 2002. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- Greenaway, Stacey. "Catherine McQueen Interview". Men & Motors and mi6-hq.com. Retrieved 24 November 2010.
- "Time After Time [Radio Edit] - Koishii & Hush". Billboard.com. Retrieved 24 November 2010.
- Frederick, Prince (8 February 2010). "Bond with fame". The Hindu. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- Doyle, Peter (21 April 2005). "City Bond girl draws in £1m for web firm". Edinburgh Evening News. Archived from the original on 1 May 2005. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "Sky Vegas – Presenter Profiles". Retrieved 25 November 2010.[dead link]