This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Catherine Palmer is an American Christian novelist. According to WorldCat, many of her 56 works are found in over 1000 libraries. She lives in Atlanta with her husband, Tim, where they serve as missionaries in a refugee community. They have two grown sons. She is a graduate of Southwest Baptist University and holds a master's degree in English from Baylor University. Her first book was published in 1988. Since then she has published over 50 novels, many of them national best sellers. Catherine has won numerous awards for her writing, including the Christy Award, the highest honor in Christian fiction. In 2004, she was given the Career Achievement Award for Inspirational Romance by Romantic Times magazine. More than 2 million copies of Catherine's novels are currently in print.
(All published by Tyndale House)
- "The Prairie Trilogy," comprising Prairie Rose (1997) ISBN 0-8423-7056-0, Prairie Fire (1998) ISBN 0-8423-7057-9, and Prairie Storm(1999) ISBN 0-8423-7058-7.
- Finders Keepers (1999) ISBN 0-8423-1164-5
- The Happy Room (2002) ISBN 0-8423-5422-0
- A Dangerous Silence (2001) ISBN 0-8423-3617-6
- Fatal Harvest (2003) ISBN 0-8423-7548-1
|This American novelist article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|