|Look up Catrin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Catrin may refer to:
- Catrin ferch Owain Glyndŵr, one of the daughters of Margaret Hanmer and Owain Glyndŵr
- Katheryn of Berain, Catrin Tudor, known as 'Mother of Wales'
- "Catrin" (poem), a poem by Gillian Clarke, Welsh poet
- "El Catrin" is one of the images found in the Lotería game. In Mexican culture the term Catrin is used to describe a Dandy-like gentleman.
People with the given name Catrin:
- Catrin Finch, Welsh harpist born in Llanon, Ceredigion
- Catrin Lloyd-Bollard, American voice actor and stage actor known for voicing Olympia in the Pokémon anime series.
- Catrin Nilsmark, Swedish golfer
- Catrin Lye, Castaway 2007 contestant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catrin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.