Cause and effect (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cause and effect is the principle of causality, establishing one event or action as the direct result of another.
Cause and effect may also refer to:
- Cause and effect, a central concept of Buddhism; see Karma in Buddhism
- Cause and effect, the statistical concept and test, see Granger causality
- Cause and effect, the graphical method in quality control engineering, see Ishikawa diagram
- "Cause and Effect" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1992 fifth season episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- "Cause and Effect" (Numbers), the season finale of the sixth season of the American television show Numbers
- "Cause and Effect" (Robin Hood), the second episode of the third series of the BBC's drama Robin Hood
- "Cause and Effect" (The Flash), an episode of The Flash
- Cause and Effect (band), an American electronica/synthpop band
- Cause & Effect (Cause and Effect album), a 1990 album by Cause and Effect
- Cause and Effect (Human Drama album), a 2002 album by Human Drama
- Cause and Effect (Digital Summer album), a 2007 album by Digital Summer
- Cause and Effect (Maria Mena album), a 2008 album by Maria Mena
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cause and effect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.