Jump to navigation Jump to search
A causeway is a road or railway elevated by a bank, usually across a broad body of water or wetland.
Causeway may also refer to:
- Battleship Parkway, commonly referred to "The Causeway", Mobile, Alabama
- Causeway, County Kerry, a village in the Republic of Ireland
- Causeway Bay, a heavily built-up area of Hong Kong
- Causeway Islands, four small islands near the Pacific entrance to the Panama Canal
- Causeway Road, a main road in Hong Kong
- Giant's Causeway, a rock formation in Northern Ireland
- Lake Pontchartrain Causeway, the world's second longest (24 miles) over-water bridge, located in Louisiana, United States
- Causeway Lane, the home ground of Matlock Town F.C., an English football club who play in the Northern Premier League Premier Division
- The Causeway, two bridges that span the Swan River in Perth, Western Australia
- The Causeway, Bermuda
- The Johor-Singapore Causeway, which links Malaysia to Singapore
- Causeway Bay (MTR), a station on MTR's Island line on Hong Kong Island
- Causeway Classic, the annual College football game between the University of California, Davis and the California State University, Sacramento
- Causeway Institute, an educational institution in Northern Ireland
- Causeway Point, one of the largest shopping malls in Singapore
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Causeway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.