Caversham, Western Australia
Perth, Western Australia
|Population||5,290 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Swan|
It contains many wineries as part of the Swan Valley wine region.
It has long been associated with agricultural pursuits and in the 1920s had a show..
It has also had child welfare properties such as Riverbank
It is also an up-and-coming residential area with numerous estates beginning to be built around the suburb.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Caversham (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 14 January 2018.
- Devitt, A. C; Elliott, J. F. (John Fenwick), 1948-; Western Australia. Viticulture Section; Swan Valley Policy Local Advisory Group (W.A.) (1987), Marketing of Western Australian wines : proceedings of a seminar held at Mulberry Farm, Caversham, Western Australia, July 30, 1987, Western Australian Dept. of Agriculture, retrieved 19 April 2018
- "CAVERSHAM SHOW". The West Australian. XLV, (8, 512). Western Australia. 1 October 1929. p. 5. Retrieved 19 April 2018 – via National Library of Australia.
- Western Australia. Child Welfare Dept (1960), Riverbank : Hamersley Road, Caversham, Western Australia, The Dept, retrieved 19 April 2018
- Caversham Suburb Profile from Link House and Land.
|This Perth location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|