For several years she has been working with people who have immigrated to the United States from countries in Latin America.
Samartin has also been translated into Dutch, Finnish, German and Norwegian.
Samartin had a very successful[peacock term] book tour in Norway in 2009; she has topped the bestseller list there for over two years.
She lives in San Gabriel, California, with her British-born husband.
- Broken Paradise / Ghost Heart (2004)
- Tarnished Beauty / Señor Peregrino (2005)
- Vigil / Salvadorena (2009)
-  Interview with author
- Official website
-  Juritzen - Norwegian publisher
-  Simon and Schuster - United States publisher
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cecilia Samartin.|