Cedric Bucknall, born 2 May 1849 in Bath and died 12 December, 1921, was an English organist.
He was the son of John Bucknall and Elizabeth Bassett. He married Abbie Cecilia Frye on 27 April 1873 in West Hackney.
- Janet Mary Bucknall b. 1874 in Southwell
- Arthur Bucknall b. 1875
- Basil Charles Bucknall b. 1877
- Dorothea Cecilia Bucknall b. 1879
- Constance Caroline Bucknall b. 1881
- Harold Bucknall b. 1882
- Cedric Gordon Bucknall b. 1885
He was buried in Cranford Cemetery, Westbury on Trym, Bristol.
He held posts of:
- Assistant Organist at King's College London
- Organist of St. Thomas' Church, Clapton 1870 - 1872
- Organist of Southwell Minster 1873 - 1876
- Organist of All Saints' Church, Clifton, Bristol
- Cathedral Organists, John E. West, London, Novello and Company, 1899.