From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up çaç, čāc, čá·č, or tchatche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chach may refer to:
- Chach, a historic principality of Uzbekistan and the modern-day location of the capital city Tashkent
- Chhachh, a region in Punjab, Pakistan
- Chach of Alor, a historic ruler of Sindh
- Chach Nama, a book about the history of Sindh
- Battle of Chach, an 11th-century battle fought at the banks of the Indus
- Chech, a geographical regions encompassing parts of Bulgaria and Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.