From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with cilice.
|Look up chalice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chalice is a goblet or footed cup intended to hold a drink. This can also refer to;
- Holy Chalice, the vessel which Jesus used at the Last Supper to serve the wine
- Chalice (pipe), a type of smoking pipe
- Chalice (novel), a 2008 novel by Robin McKinley
- The Chalice and the Blade, a book by Riane Eisler
- Flaming chalice, the most widely used symbol of both Unitarianism and Unitarian Universalism
- Kamen Rider Chalice, a character from Kamen Rider Blade
- Chalice (band), a Gothic-doom metal band from Adelaide, South Australia
- Chalice (reggae band), a Jamaican reggae band featuring guitarist Wayne Armond
- Chalice (singer), a singer and rapper from Estonia
- Chalice (record label), a defunct Britain vanity record label created by Coil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chalice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.