|Status||UCI Professional Continental|
|Website||Team home page|
|Team manager(s)||Tim Meeusen|
|Team name history|
CKT TMIT-Champion System
Champion System Pro Cycling Team (UCI team code: CSS) was a Chinese professional cycling team, that competed between 2010 and 2013. The team was based in China and it participated in UCI Professional Continental and UCI World Tour races. In an interview in October 2013 the team's general manager Ed Beamon announced that the team would disband at the end of the season due to its main sponsor withdrawing their support.
Final team roster
- As of 8 July 2013.
- 1st Stage 4 Tour de Korea, Jaan Kirsipuu
- 1st Jurmala GP, Jaan Kirsipuu
- 1st Estonia Road Race Championships, Mart Ojavee
- 1st Stage 4 Tour of Hainan, Deon Locke
- 1st Prologue (ITT) Tour of Japan, Will Clarke
- 1st Stage 2 Tour de Beauce, Craig Lewis
- 1st Stage 4 Tour de Taiwan, Zachary Bell
- 1st Stage 6 Tour de Korea, Zachary Bell
- 1st Canada Road Race Championships, Zachary Bell
- 1st Ireland Road Race Championships, Matt Brammeier
- 1st Taiwan Road Race Championships, Feng Chun-kai
- 1st Taiwan Time Trial Championships, Feng Chun-kai
- "Champion System reveals 2012 team kit and sponsor list". Velonation.com. Retrieved 2011-12-31.
- Stokes, Shane (3 October 2013). "Ed Beamon Interview: Why Champion System is folding and what happens next". VeloNation. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- "Champion System Pro Cycling Team (CSS) – CHN". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 2 March 2014. Retrieved 1 January 2013.