From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chandrabose or Chandra Bose may refer to:
- Chandrabose (lyricist), Indian lyricist who writes songs for Tollywood films
- Chandrabose (composer), Indian composer who writes songs for Kollywood films
- Chandrabose Suthaharan, Sri Lankan Tamil editor of the Tamil magazine Nilam
- Subhas Chandra Bose, prominent freedom fighter of India prior to independence
- Sarat Chandra Bose, elder brother of Subhash Chandra Bose, was a barrister and Indian freedom fighter
- Jagadish Chandra Bose, Bengali polymath: a physicist, biologist, botanist, archaeologist, and writer of science fiction
- Raj Chandra Bose, Indian mathematician and statistician best known for his work in design theory and the theory of error-correcting codes
- N.S.Chandra Bose,Former President of the IMA and former President of the Tamil Nadu State Bharatiya Janata Party
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, an airport located in Dum Dum, near Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Road, an important thoroughfare in South Kolkata, which connects the localities of Tollygunge and Garia
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero, a 2005 Indian English-language film directed by Shyam Benegal
- Subash Chandra Bose (film), a 2005 Indian Telugu-language film directed by K. Raghavendra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chandrabose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.