Changchun or Chang Chun may also refer to:
Name of Chinese places
- Changchun is a city in Jilin, China.
- Chinese towns
- Other places
- Changchun Temple, Buddhist temple in Beijing, China
Name of Chinese people
- Qiu Chuji (1148–1227), or Changchun, Chinese Daoist
- Chang Ch'ün (1889–1990), Chinese politician
- Li Changchun the Propaganda chief of the Communist Party of China
- 7485 Changchun, main-belt asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Changchun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.