From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Changezi (Urdu: چنگیزی ) is a surname in Afghanistan and Pakistan. People with this family name claim descent from Changez Khan (Genghis Khan). But it mostly refer to the descendants of Hulagu Khan's troops.
Notable people with this name
- Jan Ali Changezi, Hazara, former Minister for Education in the Balochistan Government, Pakistan People's Party member
- Samad Ali Changezi was a Flight Lieutenant of Pakistan, Hazara
- Sharbat Ali Changezi, Hazara, Air Marshal of Pakistan
- Yagana Changezi (1884–1956), Urdu poet
- Younus Changezi (born 1944), Hazara, politician and footballer from Baluchistan, Pakistan
- Asgher Ali Changezi (born 1987), Hazara, 1st MMA Pro Fighter from Balcohistan.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Changezi. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|