Chano Domínguez (born Sebastián Domínguez Lozano; 29 March 1960, Cádiz) is a Spanish Latin jazz, post bop and flamenco pianist. He began in the progressive rock group CAI before moving on to jazz.
Domínguez's initial interest in jazz came from jazz fusion groups like Mahavishnu Orchestra or Weather Report, but later he became interested in Bill Evans and Thelonious Monk.
- En directo
- 10 de Paco versions of Paco de Lucía'songs, with Jorge Pardo and Tino di Geraldo, 1994.
- Hecho a mano (with Tomatito), 1996
- Tú no sospechas, 2000
- Imán (with Enrique Morente), 2000
- Mira como viene, 2003
- Oye como viene, 2003
- 1993-2003, 2004
- Con alma (with George Mraz and Jeff Ballard), 2005
- Cuentos del mundo, 2005
- Flamenco Jazz, 2005
- Acoplados (with Martirio), 2006.
- New Flamenco Sound, 2006.
- Acércate más, 2006
- Quartier Latin (with Paquito D'Rivera), 2009
- ^ Profile, WorldMusicCentral.org; accessed 16 November 2014.
- ^ Profile, FlamencoWorld.com; accessed 16 November 2014.