Charbonneau may refer to:
- Charbonneau (grape), another name for the French wine grape Douce noir
- Dolcetto, Italian wine grape that is also known as Charbonneau
- Centre Pierre Charbonneau, a sports arena in Montreal
- Charbonneau Commission, a commission of inquiry in Quebec, Canada into potential corruption in the management of public construction contracts
- Hotel Charbonneau, Priest River, Idaho
- Olivier-Charbonneau Bridge, on the Rivière des Prairies, between Laval and Montreal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charbonneau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.