From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chari may refer to:
- C. T. K. Chari (1909–1993), Indian-born professor of Philosophy
- V. V. Chari (born 1950s), Indian-born professor of Economics
- Chari River, in Central Africa
- Chari-Baguirmi (disambiguation), in Chad
- Chari Department, in Chad, one of three departments making up the region of Chari-Baguirmi
- Moyen-Chari (disambiguation), in Chad
- Chari, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Chari, North Khorasan, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Chari Jazz, Chadian band
- Ch'ari, a letter in the Georgian alphabet
- Antagonist on Pee-wee's Playhouse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.