Jump to navigation Jump to search
Charis may refer to:
- Charis, one of several Charites, otherwise known as the Three Graces of Greek mythology
- Charis (name)
- Charis, Iran, a village
- Charis Johnson (born 1973), investment executive
- Charis SIL, a typeface
- Eso-Charis, an Arkansas band
- Charis (butterfly), a genus of metalmark butterflies in the tribe Riodinini
- Charis (Safehold), a fictional nation in the Safehold series of books by David Weber
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.