From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up charlatan or charlatán in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A charlatan is a trickster or con artist.
Charlatan may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Charlatan (1917 film), a Hungarian film by Michael Curtiz
- The Charlatan (1929 film), a Universal Pictures film by George Melford
- O Tsarlatanos or The Charlatan, a 1973 Greek film starring Thanasis Veggos
- The Charlatan (operetta), an 1898 operetta by John Philip Sousa
- The Charlatans (American band), an American psychedelic rock band in the 1960s
- The Charlatans (1969 album), an album by the American band the Charlatans
- The Charlatans (UK band), an English alternative rock band active since 1989
- The Charlatans (1995 album), an album by the UK band the Charlatans
- Šarlatán, a 1936 opera by Pavel Haas
- "Charlatan", a 2008 song by Four Letter Lie from What a Terrible Thing to Say
- "Charlatan", a 2011 song by Howling Bells from The Loudest Engine
- The Charlatan (student newspaper), a student newspaper at Carleton University in Ontario, Canada
- The Charlatan, an 1895 book by Robert Williams Buchanan and Henry Murray
- The Charlatan, a 1934 book by Sydney Horler
- The Charlatan, a 2002 book by Derek Walcott
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charlatan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.