Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up charlatan or charlatán in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A charlatan is a trickster or con artist.
Charlatan may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Charlatan (1917 film), a Hungarian film by Michael Curtiz
- The Charlatan (1929 film), a Universal Pictures film by George Melford
- O Tsarlatanos or The Charlatan, a 1973 Greek film starring Thanasis Veggos
- The Charlatan (operetta), an 1898 operetta by John Philip Sousa
- The Charlatans (American band), an American psychedelic rock band in the 1960s
- The Charlatans (1969 album), an album by the American band the Charlatans
- The Charlatans (UK band), an English alternative rock band active since 1989
- The Charlatans (1995 album), an album by the UK band the Charlatans
- Šarlatán, a 1936 opera by Pavel Haas
- "Charlatan", a 2008 song by Four Letter Lie from What a Terrible Thing to Say
- "Charlatan", a 2011 song by Howling Bells from The Loudest Engine
- Charlatan (album)
- The Charlatan (student newspaper), a student newspaper at Carleton University in Ontario, Canada
- The Charlatan, an 1895 book by Robert Williams Buchanan and Henry Murray
- The Charlatan, a 1934 book by Sydney Horler
- The Charlatan, a 2002 book by Derek Walcott
- Charlatan: America's Most Dangerous Huckster, the Man Who Pursued Him, and the Age of Flimflam, a 2008 book by Pope Brock about John R. Brinkley
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charlatan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.