From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up charlatan or charlatán in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A charlatan is a trickster or con artist.
Charlatan may also refer to:
- The Charlatan, by Robert Williams Buchanan and Henry Murray 1895
- The Charlatan, by Sydney Horler 1934
- The Charlatan, by Derek Walcott 2002
- The Charlatan (student newspaper), a student newspaper at Carleton University in Ontario, Canada
Film and TV
- The Charlatan (1917 film), a 1917 Hungarian film directed by Michael Curtiz
- The Charlatan (1929 film), a 1929 Universal Pictures part-talkie film directed by George Melford
- O Tsarlatanos (The Charlatan), a 1973 Greek film starring Thanasis Veggos
- The Charlatan (operetta), an 1898 operetta by John Philip Sousa
- Šarlatán, a 1936 opera by Czech composer Pavel Haas
- The Charlatans (American band), an influential American psychedelic rock band, from San Francisco in the 1960s
- The Charlatans (UK band), an English alternative rock band, active since 1989
- The Charlatans (1969 album), debut album by the 1960s San Francisco band The Charlatans
- The Charlatans (1995 album), the fourth album by the English band The Charlatans
- "Charlatan", by Four Letter Lie from What a Terrible Thing to Say, 2008
- "Charlatan", by Howling Bells from The Loudest Engine, 2011
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charlatan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.