||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Charlie (allegedly hatched blue-and-yellow macaw living in a garden centre in Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom. Charlie became famous when The Daily Mirror published an article about her in January 2004.January 1, 1899 ), also known as Charlie the Curser, is a female
The bird's owner claims Charlie is over 100 years old.
- "Daughter scotches Churchill parrot claim," BBC News. 21 January 2004.
- Hoffman, Bill. "Churchill's parrot still squawking at 104," New York Post. January 20, 2009, p. 7.
- "In A Flap Over 'Churchill's' Old Bird," Sky News. 20 January 2004.
- Lyall, Sarah. "Reigate Journal; Parrot May Have Been Churchill's, but She's Not Saying," 'New York Times. March 9, 2004.
- "Winston's obscene parrot lives on," BBC News. 19 February 2004.
- on YouTube