|Full name||Charles Reiter|
|Date of birth||February 27, 1988|
|Place of birth||New York, New York, United States|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 2, 2012.
Charles "Charlie" Reiter (born February 27, 1988 in New York, New York) was an American professional soccer player for the Richmond Kickers in the USL and Pali Blues in the USL Premier Development League. Reiter is currently an attorney in private practice.
Youth and college
Reiter attended IMG in Bradenton, Florida for his senior year of high school. He played college soccer Davidson College where he earned Southern Conference Men's Soccer Player of the Year and first-team NSCAA All-South Region honors during his senior year.
Reiter signed with the Kickers on March 10, 2010, after impressing in a trial with the club. Reiter made his professional debut on April 17, 2010, in a league match against Harrisburg City Islanders.
After retiring from professional soccer, Reiter attended the UCLA School of Law and received his J.D. in 2015. Reiter is currently a litigation associate in the Los Angeles office of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP.
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|USA||League||Open Cup||League Cup||North America||Total|
- "Regional brief: Richmond Kickers sign Westport's Reitter". Westport-News.com. March 10, 2010. Retrieved April 18, 2010.
- Brumbaugh, Mark. "Charlie Reiter Named To Jewish Sports Review All-America Team". DavidsonWildcats.com. Retrieved April 18, 2010.
- Demosphere International, Inc. "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslsoccer.com. Retrieved January 6, 2011.
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslsoccer.com. Retrieved January 6, 2011.
- Dorr, Jr., Vic (April 18, 2010). "Delicate scores twice for Kickers in 2-2 tie". Richmond Times-Dispatch. TimesDispatch.com. Retrieved April 18, 2010.