Charminar (Assembly constituency)
for the Vidhan Sabha
Charminar Assembly constituency is a constituency of Telangana Legislative Assembly, India. It is one of 15 constituencies in capital city of Hyderabad. It is part of Hyderabad Lok Sabha constituency.
Extent of the constituency
The Assembly Constituency presently comprises the following neighbourhoods:
|Lal Darwaza (part)|
Telangana Assembly Elections, 2018
|AIMIM||Mumtaz Ahmed Khan||53,808||53.7%||-3.9|
|BJP||T Uma Mahendra||21,222||21.2%||new|
Telangana Assembly Elections, 2014
|AIMIM||Syed Ahmed Pasha Quadri||62,941||57.6%|
|Telugu Desam||M A Basith||26,326||24.1%|
|TRS||MirInayat Ali Qaudri||8,272||7.6%|
- "BJP Condemns MIM MLA's Remarks on Gandhi's Statue". outlookindia.com. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Complaint Against MIM MLA for Remarks on Gandhi's Statue". outlookindia.com. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Is MIM MLA Pasha Quadri next in line?". The Hindu. 22 January 2013. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Case against MIM MLA Pasha Quadri - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Telangana CM, K Chandrashekar Rao, a Hindi speaking CM in south India - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- Charminar 2018 results
- Charminar 2014 results
|This article about government in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in Hyderabad district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|