From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with Xela, a town in Guatemala.
Chela may refer to:
- Chela (fish), a small minnow-type fish in the Cyprinid family
- Chela (organ), a pincer-like organ terminating certain limbs of some arthropods such as crabs
- Chela, a slang term for beer in Mexico, Peru, Uruguay and Chile
- The Chela meteorite fall of 1988 in Tanzania
- Chela, Ethiopia, a town in southern Ethiopia
- Chela (singer), an Australian electropop artist on the Kitsuné label
- Juan Ignacio Chela (born 1979), a professional tennis player from Argentina
- Serra da Chela, a mountain range in Angola
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.