Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chela may refer to:
- Chela (fish), a genus of small minnow-type fish in the Cyprinid family
- Chela (organ), a pincer-like organ terminating certain limbs of some arthropods such as crabs
- Chela, a slang term for beer in Mexico, Peru, Uruguay and Chile
- The Chela meteorite fall of 1988 in Tanzania
- Chela, Ethiopia, a town in southern Ethiopia
- Chela (singer), an Australian electropop artist on the Kitsuné label
- Juan Ignacio Chela (born 1979), a professional tennis player from Argentina
- Julian Chela-Flores, Venezuelan astrobiologist and physicist.
- Asho Chela, a popular folk song from Georgia
- Serra da Chela, a mountain range in Angola
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.