|Chelsey Nash Tregear|
|Full name||Chelsey Tregear (née Nash)|
|Born||7 October 1983|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|University||La Trobe University|
|Playing position(s): WA, GA, C|
|Last updated: 2011-03-26|
Chelsey is a versatile netballer capable of covering WA, C and GA. After co-captaining the Melbourne Kestrels in the Commonwealth Bank Trophy. She missed selection for the inaugural season of the ANZ Championship in 2008. She captained the Victorian Fury to success in the Australian Netball League in 2008. It was this form that earned her, as Chelsey Nash, a callup to the Melbourne Vixens squad.
Chelsey made her ANZ Championship debut in round one of the 2009 season. At the end of the 2009 season, Chelsey was awarded "Rookie of the Year" by the Vixens and was chosen for the Australia national netball team, known as the Diamonds. However she was dropped from the 2010/11 Squad.
Chelsey Nash is a qualified Podiatrist with the Moorabin Foot Centre, although she has changed to playing netball under her husband's surname for the 2011 ANZ Championship Season.
- "Morrabbin Foot Centre - Chelsey Nash". Morrabbin Foot Centre. Retrieved 26 March 2011.
- "Player Profile - Chelsey Tregear". Melbourne Vixens. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- "Profile - Chelsey Tregear". ANZ Championship. Retrieved 8 March 2011.
- Pearce, Linda (2009-04-04). "Hard work lifts Nash out of limbo". The Age. Melbourne. Retrieved 4 April 2009.
- "Morrabbin Foot Centre". Morrabbin Foot Centre. Retrieved 26 March 2011.
|This biographical article related to Australian netball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|