This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
In 2011, Chem-Dry was sold to Baird Capital Partners which is located in Chicago. This purchase also included N-Hance which specialized in wood cabinet and flooring renewal service. N-Hance has over 200 franchises. In 2018, Baird Capital Partners purchased Delta Restoration Services (formerly Delta Disaster Services) and now offers flood disaster services. In 2019, Chem-Dry became part of the BELFOR Franchise Group and Dan Tarantin, previously Chem-Dry President, became the COO of BFG. Tarantin left BFG in 2022. Edward Quinlan became President of Chem-Dry in October 2020.
- "Chem-Dry - Headquarter Locations, Products, Competitors, Financials, Employees". www.cbinsights.com. Retrieved 2022-07-12.
- "Is Chem-Dry still in business? – Newsbasis.com". newsbasis.com. Retrieved 2022-07-12.
- "Home Depot, Form 8-K, Current Report, Filing Date Feb 21, 2006". secdatabase.com. Retrieved March 23, 2013.
- "Home Depot, Form 10-K, Annual Report, Filing Date Mar 29, 2006" (PDF). secdatabase.com. Retrieved March 23, 2013.
- Now, Home News (2022-02-08). "PermaPlate Furniture announces partnership with ChemDry". Home News Now. Retrieved 2022-07-12.
- "Chem-Dry & Entrepreneur's 2019". www.betheboss.ca. Retrieved 2020-02-06.