Cherry Blossom (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cherry blossom or Sakura is the blossom of cherry trees, genus Prunus.
Cherry blossom or Cherry blossoms may also refer to:
- Cherry Blossoms (film), a 2008 German film directed by Doris Dörrie
- Cherry Blossom (song), a 1981 Seiko Matsuda song
- Cherry Blossoms (marriage agency), a marriage agency
- Sakura (cigarette), Japanese cigarettes produced by Japan Tobacco
- Cherry Blossoms, nickname for the Japan national rugby union team
- Cherry Blossom (candy), a type of chocolate bar produced by Hershey Canada Inc
- A brand of British shoe polish made by Grangers International Ltd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cherry Blossom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.