Chevy Chase, Lexington
|Neighborhood of Lexington, Kentucky|
|• Total||.258 sq mi (0.67 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|• Density||3,973/sq mi (1,534/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
Chevy Chase is a neighborhood in southeastern Lexington, Kentucky, United States. Its boundaries are Cooper Drive to the south, Tates Creek Road to the west, Fontaine Road to the north, and Chinoe Road to the east.
Chevy Chase was named after a golf club in Maryland that the subdivision's founder, Henry Clay Simpson, joined while working in Washington, D.C. in the 1920s.
- Area: 0.258 square miles (0.67 km2)
- Population: 1,026
- Population density: 3,973 people per square mile
- Median household income: $61,924
- Chevy Chase Neighborhood Profile Retrieved 2013-03-11.
- The Housing Stock of Chevy Chase: An Early Automobile Suburb Susan Lewis, University of Kentucky, July 4, 2011
|This Fayette County, Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|